Bell Harbor International Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, WA 98121
10th Anniversary Celebration:
Following the Assembly, the festivities will continue with an evening celebration of our 10th anniversary. It will be hosted at the Center for Wooden Boats on the southern end of Lake Union. Transportation between venues will be provided.
The deadline for the group rate has passed. To reserve a room at the Edgewater, please contact the hotel directly at 206-728-7000. Let the associate know that you are attending the Sage Assembly and they will be sure to provide the best available rate.
Silver Cloud Inn is offering a 10% discount on the best available rate at the time of booking.
To book online, visit this link: SAGE10YR
To book by phone, call 206-447-9500 and ask for the Sage Bionetworks or SAGE10YR group profile. A guest services agent will assist you with making reservations.
Transportation To/From Airport:
Link Light Rail
Uber, Lyft, Taxi
Surrounded by the beauty of water, mountains, and evergreen trees, Seattle is a world class city with many wonderful attractions.
Coffee: Some of our favorite spots include:
- Seattle Coffee Works, 107 Pike St.
- Union St. Cafe Ladro, 108 Union St.
- Cherry Street Public House, 210 Occidental Ave S.
- La Marzocco Café, 472 1st Ave N.
Restaurants: If you plan on staying extra days in Seattle, here are a few suggestions for places to dine:
- Pike Place Market/Belltown: Steelhead Diner, Matt’s in the Market, Sushi Kashiba, Chan, Pike Place Brewing, Pink Door, Kells, Le Pichet
- Downtown/Pioneer Square: Din Tai Fung (Pacific Place location, 600 Pine St, #403), Lola, Willmott’s Ghost (inside of the Amazon Spheres), Mamnoon Street, Shake Shack, Wild Ginger, Il Corvo, London Plane
- International District: Tamarind Tree, Huong Binh, Dough Zone (Seattle location), Boiling Point, Honey Court (dim sum)
- Capitol Hill: Quinns, Stateside, Oddfellows Cafe, Plum Bistro (vegan)
- North Seattle: Salare, The Walrus and the Carpenter, Westward and Tilth
To Do: Seattle offers many things to do. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Take a ferry ride to visit the charm of Bainbridge Island;
- Rent a kayak and go for a paddle on Lake Union;
- Discover Seattle’s story at the Museum of History and Industry;
- See the Chihuly Garden and Glass Center and/or the Museum of Pop Culture at the Seattle Center;
- And, of course, explore Pike Place Market.
Learn more about Seattle.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org