A limited number of rooms are available at the Hotel Monaco located directly across the street from the W. You may reserve a room here: Hotel Monaco – $255/night
Surrounded by the beauty of water, mountains, and evergreen trees, Seattle is a world class city with many wonderful attractions.
Coffee: Some of our favorite spots include:
- Seattle Coffee Works, 107 Pike St.
- Union St. Cafe Ladro, 108 Union St.
- Cherry Street Public House, 210 Occidental Ave S.
- La Marzocco Café, 472 1st Ave N.
Restaurants: We are sharing downtown Seattle with the Global Specialty Coffee Expo on April 20-23. If you are arriving early, staying late, or planning a late dinner post-reception, make reservations! Here are a number of our local favorites. Send us your suggestions as well – we will post them here.
- Pike Place Market: Pink Door, Kells, Place Pigalle and Lowell’s
- Downtown: Lola, Loulay, Wild Ginger, Il Corvo and London Plane
- International District: Tamarind Tree and Huong Binh
- Capitol Hill: Quinns, Stateside, and Anchovies & Olives
- North Seattle: Salare, The Walrus and the Carpenter, Westward and Tilthe
To Do: Seattle offers many things to do. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Take a ferry ride to visit the charm of Bainbridge Island;
- Rent a kayak and go for a paddle on Lake Union;
- Discover Seattle’s story at the Museum of History and Industry;
- See the Chihuly Garden and Glass Center and/or the Museum of Pop Culture at the Seattle Center;
- And, of course, explore Pike Place Market.
Learn more about Seattle.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org